Egad! I just looked at my follower gadget and see I'm close to having 500 readers! THANK YOU! I know some don't show up on the gadget or don't follow publicly and that's okay. You are appreciated too!
This is so exciting for me! I'm feeling a MYSTERY GIVEAWAY coming on. When/if I reach 500 followers I am going to giveaway what I call a 'happy box'. Inside will be assorted surprises that I hope will make the winner HAPPY! If you craft, there might be some craft things. If you are an animal lover, there might be some dog/cat things. The 'happy' is in the surprise!
1. You have to be a follower and comment below to enter.
2. Whenever I get 500 or more public followers, I'll blog to announce a cut off date for last entries. (It may happen quickly or may take weeks.)
3. To help me reach this goal, please announce this on your blog and spread the word so new friends can join in. Won't you help spread the fun?
It's really NOT about numbers for me. It's more about making connections and sharing thoughts and encouragement. Still, 500 somehow seems 'special' and I feel each one of you ARE special.
I hope to see plenty of comments and newbies. God bless you all!
P.S. US and International welcome.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
82 comments:
That's so exciting, Parsley! Congrats on such a milestone!
Can I enter from overseas?
Best wishes
Christine
What a fun idea! I'd love to be entered! I will post a link on my sidebar.
Congrats btw. :D
~McKenna
ooOoo! A mystery! What fun. I would happen to be a dog lovin' stitcher. HA! I am so happy to have found you and be your follower. So glad you came back! I will have to mention this on my blog. :)
super exciting..i love mystery fun so much..
big hugs xx
oops..please count me in..forgot to say..lol..
and a big congratulations dear xx
What great fun and you are not far off your 500. Congratulations. Have a lovely Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly
Congrats! #500 will be an exciting moment, wow! I'll post a link on my sidebar too :)
What an awesome giveaway Parse!
Please count Ma in the drawing :) and congrats on being almost there!
Hugs
Ma
Wow you are almost there...that is just great...and a contest...that is even greater!! I won a contest once from Ms. Ellens blog and received Pugs In The Kitchen treats...of course mom thought it was important that i learned the concept of SHARE.....umph...mom and their rules....geez....
good luck
stella rose
Congrats on almost 500! Although it's not a surprise, just love reading your updates :)
I'd love to be entered in your giveaway please!!!
Posting this on my side bar!
Melissa
I don't know how you do it. I barely have 100!
You are so sweet.
Very exciting Parsley. I hope you make the 500 mark soon!
Congrats on having almost 500 followers. I love surprises, please enter me in your giveaway. I am a follower.
Linda
Sounds really fun. please add me :D
500 is a pretty significant number, so go ahead and be excited. :-)) I am a follower, so please enter me too. Hope the number 500 happens really soon.
How exciting to have so many followers!I'm happy to include myself in that mix. Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks!
Congrats on the almost 500! wow!
Please enter me!
Tanya
Congratulations on having almost 500 followers. I just realized that I wasn't a follower, but I am now. :)
OOh I love a surprise. And what could be better than winning a Happy Box of surprises. I'll put this on my sidebar too.
Wow 500 followers, I am still trying to crack the 100 mark LOL, but then again I don't post as often as you :)
If you are including overseas followers then I would love to enter :)
Hello Parsley, just became a new follower of your great blog. Love your dogs, makes me so happy they have such a good home, also love the verse,Dogs a Gift From Heaven, brought tears to my eyes. Will post on my sidebar. Blessings Francine.
Yea for 500!!!
Benny & Lily
Wow!!! Almost 500! That is great!! As you probably know, I have been a follower for a while. Hopefully, I will be able to get you a few more. I always love reading your posts.
Wow. i have like 50. Way to go!
How fun! Please enter me into your drawing and I am a follower.
Off to post to my blog!
Wow! Congrats on almost being at 500! This sounds fun, please count me in!
500...what a milestone! How great to be able to touch so many with a little piece of yourself :)
I'd love to be entered and I have posted a link to your giveaway on my sidebar. Thanks so much for the opportunity to win such a 'Happy' prize!
Parsley,
I have no doubt you have MORE than 500 friends that follow your blog. :) {I am one of them.} I am in the process of moving things out, so I will pass on your giveaway but know it will make one reader very happy!
Your Friend,
Deborah
FairfieldHouseNJ.com
You're almost there!!! :D
Congrats on your milestone sweetie! It's true, it's a special thing that for sure deserves a celebration!! :)
Please, count me in for your giveaway :)
Have a great weekend :D Hugs&smiles
WOW!!! Big big congrats my dear for reaching 500! I would love to be entered in your giveaway! When I do a post later on I'll make a mention :D
Hugs!
Only 4 followers to reach 500 followers..I'm number 496 ^_^
I would love to be entered in your giveaway...I'll post your giveaway on my blog sidebar
hugs
Marta
Congrats on (almost) 500 followers.
I would love to be entered in your giveaway.
I'll post a link to here on my blog.
Congratulations! What a milestone! You are a blessing to 500 people! Praise God!
I would be happy to post this on my blog! I am already a follower. You are so sweet to do this happy box!
Blessings,
Heather
thecountryschoolmarm.blogspot.com
Wow - 500! That is a magnificent feat! We of course think we are going to get your mystery box, for no solid reason whatsoever! How fun!
Just one more after me I think , I'm 499 =D
I would love to enter your giveaway, I'm going to post it in my sidebar right now :)
love the idea of a mystery giveaway...
very exciting
hugs from France
xxx
Hi Parsley, Please enter me in your giveaway - Hugs,
Amanda
I don't think I've commented yet- if I did I'm not tryint to enter twice. ;) Please enter me! I will post on my blog about it this evening. :)
Wooohoooo!!!!! Yea! I am so happy for you and your heart for the purpose of your blog connections! Can I enter? I will post it on my side area.
thecountryschoolmarm.blogspot.com
Look at all those people who are much smarter than I and knew to enter here and not wait for the 500th follower! Oh, well. Congratulations from this dog lover/owner and stitcher. It's no shock that so many of us enjoy following you and your blog!
congratulations on so many followers. I would love to enter your drawing and I will post about it on my blog.
coooo how did i miss you were doing a giveaway for 500 followers :) well done that lass ... good luck to all the entrants but its all mine heheheheheh .. lol love mouse xxxx
Wow - Congratulations!
Everyone loves a good mystery ;)
Please enter me in your lovely contest. I'm a follower with 2 dear doggies. Don't know how you manage so many!
I would love a box of happy. Congratulations on 500 followers!
Hi Parsley, Please enter me in your giveaway - sounds intriguing and I am sure it will be awesome. I will also post your giveaway on the sidebar of my blog.
Parsley - Congrats! Didn't want to post your give away until you hit 500. Now that you have - I will! lol
Go ahead and throw my name in the basket...so, this is what you were shopping for!
OH! I'll toss my name into this mix for sure. And I'll leave a nice little giveaway announcement on my blog to share YOU with the rest of my followers, cause I really do enjoy coming over and seeing what you are up to, you are a compassionate and most friendly sort that I love to know.
Congrats on reaching 500 how cool is that. I wish you many more years of blogging happiness :)
Please add me to the drawing how fun! Thank you
Congratulations! Love your blog!
Yes please, count me in.
Well done on having 500 followers.
All the best
Such an exciting milestone Parsley! Congratulations. By the way (I usually read blogs through reader so hadn't noticed before) your owl bloggy background is sooo cute!!
I'll share your giveaway on my blog
How wonderful! Please drop my name into the draw.
Congratulations! 500 is a big milestone.
I'd love to be included!!! I will also put a link on my blog as it is so nice to be part of the blogging community !!!
Donna
lOVE IT! i AM A CRAFTER AND ALSO HAVE TWO DOGS (GOLDEN RETRIEVER AND MINATURE dACH) lOVE YOUR BLOG!
Congratulations on your 500 followers! I have 3 pets (at the moment) and my only craft is x-stitching.
I'd love to be entered into the drawing. I'm not a blogger, don't have much to say.
Have a wonderful, safe holiday.
Congrats on reaching this wonderful milestone. My family and I have two great cats (a deaf white cat named Tyson and a calico named Korra) and wonderful, though very skittish, rescue dog (a Chessie/Pointer mix named Hershey). While I love our pets, I really love to cross stitch when I have time. I'd also love to be entered into the drawing for the crafty stuff. Thanks and here's to another 500 followers!!
Congratulations on the huge milestone! I'm a Loooong way from 500 followers, hopefully one day I'll get there! I'd love to be entered into your fab giveaway!
I'm a new follower and you are over 500 now! Congrats on lots of fun blogging! I hope you'll visit me, too! Hugs!
Oh my stars....I would LOVE to enter your contest! I have been following your blog for a while now.
I'm still a far away from 500 followers but would definitely do something like this when I do have 500 followers.
Please enter my name and I hope you too are following my blog as well!
Congratulations on reaching 500 (and more followers)! Please enter me for your generous giveaway!
Congrats on 500! Woo hoo! Would love to enter. I'm a stitcher and owned by 3 English springer spaniels - bailey bella and fannie
I just found your site and I love it. Thank you for sharing your stitching and your faith.
Congrats on reaching over 500 followers.
please enter me in your giveaway. I love stitching and animals. We have been adopted by 3 cats 2 guinea pigs and a fish.
I'm now a follower of yours - congrats on having about 500 followers - or more! I'd love to win your Happy Box of surprises!
New follower here and a crafter too.
Thanks,
Peggy
peggy_verdongibbs@att.net
Hi Parsley,
Congrats for the 500 followers. I would love to enter in your mistery giveaway and I´ll share it in my blog.
Kisses from Barcelona
Hi Parsley, I'm a new follower and would love to be entered into your Mystery giveaway...oohh sounds so neat! I just signed in and see you are now over your 500 mark, good for you! Please stop by and visit, love making new blogging friends:)
By the way, I love your doggy pointer!
Hello, I'm a newbie follower! Please enter me for your Mystery giveaway.... I just love surprises ☺ ☺ Congratulations in reaching well over the 500!!
Hi Parsley, following your advice, I've also put a post on my blog about your Mystery Giveaway ☺ The more the merrier!
I'd love to be entered! I am a follower!
Wow!! 500! Congratulations! Please enter me in your giveaway
You are miiiles past the 500 mark now - well done! Don't think I will ever get there :D hehe
If the giveaway is still open then I would love to be entered for it also :)
Emma xo
Congratulations on 500 followers! I'm not sure how I missed this post, but I'm glad you reminded your readers and I didn't miss out.
Happy Box! I love it, just the title makes me smile. Please enter me. I would love to have a Happy Box.
First of all CONGRATULATIONS.:)
I like very much how you wrote about the followers and the number of followers.I feel similar,too.Strange...You look how many of them out there are ,,following"your blog,I check the number every day,but I think it really does not matter.For example I like to take part in giveaways.Someone likes to play computer games...I like giveaways...I follow blogs,but I do not read each of them...The most important for me is my blog list.I really follow those blogs....and I will put your blog there...I found your blog and giveaway accidentally...But was it really accidental...I do not believe in it ...It has a purpose I am sure...So I am zour real follower from now on.:)A Hungarian follower,who lives in Serbia,with some Polish roots.:D Loves languages,because I love friends from all over the world...that is why I write my blog in 3 languages.:)
I am happy I found you.:)
All the best.:)
Bernadett
How exciting Parsley! I would love to be entered in your giveaway. Congrats on 500 followers
I would love to be enter in your giveaway.
I love dog and cat, see my blog
I like blog. Sorry for my english
ciao from firenze, italy
fiore
Congratulations on 500 followers, what a blessing! Love that you feel it's about relationships, touching others lives and having fun along the way :)as I do. I'd love to be entered in your Mystery Giveaway <3
525 - you go, girl! Sorry I'm so late entering, trying to organize my life/house/blog/the list goes on!
Hugs to you!
What a great idea... a Happy Box. Congrats on 500 followers. If I weren't already a follower, I'd join. :)
You are A W E S O M E ! Congrats you will get there!
Post a Comment