Sunday, September 16, 2012
Sunday Thoughts, Tea Winnings, Stitch Start
I recently won a tea inspired giveaway from Marydon. She's just a doll and her giveaway so sweet! Here are the goodies all specially wrapped, then UNwrapped. Yes, I had 3 cups of tea and a cookie right away! Sorry no picture of me enjoying but I promise I was SMILING!
Thank you Marydon!
I have some stitching started but one thing is a gift. I can show you my start on All Hallows Eve by Prairie Schooler. Spooky, huh? ;-) I've decided to stitch in extra pumpkins where a witch would be in the corner. I am going to enjoy it.
Sunday Thoughts: I had a big post ready but decided to keep it simple. People talk a lot about judging others or NOT doing so. If a person doesn't want people to make judgements about them, they shouldn't make their goings on public for the world to see. I don't care if it's 'Honey Boo Boo' or one's blog or facebook. I think some of these reality shows are scripted, but blogs and facebook aren't.
People need to realize we use what we see, hear, and experience as a guide to know if you are who you say you are. Cuss like a sailor, brag about getting drunk at a party, and claim to be a Christ follower? I think it's time for some to look inward and at what they've done instead of telling others not to judge. I'm just sayin'....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Ooooo, that is spooky! I love your pressies too! Send me a cookie, would ya?! Have a great evening!
Great spooky start! Congrats on your winnings - definitely looks like some lovely things,
That little dress is adorable
Benny & Lily
Hmmm .. I don't know what that last part was about - I hope I am one of those that is representing themselves correctly - on a more positive note look forward to seeing All Hallows Eve come alive
Lovely spooky start..I love your sweet gifts so much
Happy day xxx
You've been spoilt! I'm sure you enjoyed your cookie ☺ Great start on your xstitch!
Lovely giveaway win. I love the PS start too.
Have a great week!
Good start on All Hallows Eve, looking forward to watiching it "grow". Don't know what it is about PS designs, but they are certainly compulsive stitching!
Thanks for following my blog and leaving a comment.
Congratulations on your prize. Have a wonderful Monday.
Best wishes Molly
Parsley, you are right. We have been given a joyful privilege to serve God and others! He gives us the opportunity to bear witness to our faith through both our words and our deeds.
What a lovely giftaway ensemble!
Preach on my friend, I totally agree. Congrats on the goodies you won.
Parsley,
Congrats on your winnings! I think we all make judgements everyday and anyone that says otherwise is lying to themselves. I think the best we can do is be true to ourselves and beliefs. (Every time I decide to step outside of the box on my blog and post about current events and my opinion of such, instead of home reno and design, I am subjected to such.)
Your Friend,
Deborah
FairfieldHouseNJ.com
Aw...you lucky girl! I have not won anything in ages and received a note from Jeanne at Backyard Neighbor. I love my win and yours too! Marydon is a real gem! I love her stories! Enjoy the treats! Do you still use your handblown teapot? I love that thing but cheat on it these days! I have a Hamilton Beach electric tea kettle. Oh My! Do I love it!
Post a Comment