I love our new door mat but the disclaimer tag is HILARIOUS!
Friday, November 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my blog. Here I will share the many 'seasons of my mind' over dogs, cross stitching, my Christian faith, and random things that make me smile.
22 comments:
Clever, very clever!!!
:)
Yikes now we are going to walk around saying the bells, the bells. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly
Too funny. And the photo of the Chairman....LOL
Oh that is very good; very like the style of Brigette Jone's Diary lol
BOL! That sounds like our kind of mat.
Love it, now that is good......Blessings Francine.
Love the disclaimer!! What a great idea.
I read that it was made in Ashville, NC.
Another reason I love it...our home away from home!!!! (Waynesville, NC)
Thank goodness they warned you not to use it as a projectile!! I know the first thing I do when threatened is fling my doormat! ;)
=) Cute.
This is HILARIOUS!!!! I have never seen one like it, PERFECT!
Very cute. sandie
I agree with Stitcheranon- It does seem very Bridgett Jones!!!! LOL! I had to read it to my husband! Where did you get that mat!? My husband loves it! Oh my fire, that is so funny!
Blessings and thanks for the laugh!!!!
Heather
Now who could see this and not smile?! I love it!!
I want one!
I never thought of myself as a porous surface when I was pregnant...
I NEED that door mat! Perfect. lol
Funny, lol
I LOVE it! (0: Hope you're enjoying the weekend! ~tina
Oh man, that is just too funny! I am going to remember that!! Got to check out this company! With humor like that, AND made in the USA... worth shopping there! Hugs!
I laughed 'til I cried - I would love to have one just like it. Wonder if they'll ever export to Australia :)
Liz of Oz x
The disclaimer is a hoot, but I really do need the mat. Dear Woody is a barker, I must admit!
Parsley,
YOU need a disclaimer on your blog. DO NOT attempt to drink coffee while reading this blog. It may lead to choking.
:D
Your Friend,
Deborah
FairfieldHouseNJ.com
Post a Comment