Welcome to my blog. Here I will share the many 'seasons of my mind' over dogs, cross stitching, my Christian faith, and random things that make me smile.
Working on November
-
Cottage Garden Samplings *"November's Chrysanthemum"* has been languishing
in my UFO for a couple of months now. I worked on it last night and
managed ...
12 comments:
Looks like a nice trail
Benny & Lily
Intriguing!
Very nice for walking.
looking so lovely x
Lovely photo!! Have a great Monday.
Oh... how nice!!
*gotta post mine!*
Morning, would love to be out walking there, peaceful, Francine.
Parsley,
I like it..So quiet one could do lots of thinking here. Thanks for sharing.
I so want to be there!! Looks like my kinda hike!
Beautiful!
"Your own ears will hear Him. Right behind you a voice will say, 'This is the way you should go.'" (Isaiah 30:21)
GOD BLESS!
Parsley,
The journey is the destination.
Your Friend,
Deborah
Post a Comment