Welcome to my blog. Here I will share the many 'seasons of my mind' over dogs, cross stitching, my Christian faith, and random things that make me smile.
Working on November
-
Cottage Garden Samplings *"November's Chrysanthemum"* has been languishing
in my UFO for a couple of months now. I worked on it last night and
managed ...
11 comments:
Hmm shinarump sounds hilarious. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly
Ok, lol
Hmmm.... "Shinarump" sounds vaguely silly... :) Wonder where you were going?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kenlund/2640164984/ looks like the middle of nowheres!!
:)
If there was an e after the n it would be shine a rump ;)
Hey! I think I've been in that area before while visiting my parents in AZ.
We don't want to live on that street
Benny & Lily
Looks like a place off the beaten path.
Reminds me of those signs you see along the highway with nothing there.
Is it Native American or something like that?
Charley said to say hi to Molls... ;)
right on the border of the two states! :)
I posted a pic, mentioned what you're doing this week with only pics. I hope you're having a good break!
I know right where this is - been on that road a couple of times myself. It's a fun ride...
xo
Post a Comment