Welcome to my blog. Here I will share the many 'seasons of my mind' over dogs, cross stitching, my Christian faith, and random things that make me smile.
Happy Monday! Over the weekend I finished my Paws and Stripes Furever pattern. I LOOOOVE it! Be sure to enter my giveaway for the pattern if you are interested. (See the sidebar for the picture link to the Giveaway.)
Great job on your stitching project! Have you decided whether you are going to frame it or use it on a pillow? I have no doubt this is one of Sage's favorites. :)
Working on November
-
Cottage Garden Samplings *"November's Chrysanthemum"* has been languishing
in my UFO for a couple of months now. I worked on it last night and
managed ...
14 comments:
That is such a cool pattern!! Love your stitching and your blog! Hope your week is much better then last week.
That is so pretty!! And a very Happy Monday to you too!
Too cute!! Congrats on the finish.
Parsley,
Great job on your stitching project! Have you decided whether you are going to frame it or use it on a pillow? I have no doubt this is one of Sage's favorites. :)
Your Friend,
Deborah
FairfieldHouseNJ.com
It is adorable!!!!!
What a sweet pattern!
Hi Parsley,
How cute that pattern is! Love the name too. :)
Hugs
what a neat pattern!
Benny & Lily
Awesome.
What a cute finish! I think it would look great as a pillow or in a frame. Enjoy!
Carolyn
Adorable finish!
Beautiful!
Hugs
I love your finished product! I wish I had your talent because this is so sweet!
Beautiful!!
Post a Comment