Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Herb Stitching and GIVEAWAY
When I found this pattern I knew I HAD to stitch it. I go by 'Parsley' and I call my husband 'Sage' online. Perfect stitch for me!
I used 28 ct Monaco fabric hand dyed by Sassys Fabbys. I am going to make this a pin keep pillow.
I think this would be so cute on a spice bag, a kitchen towel, or even a hung decoration in a kitchen. I see all kinds of possibilities!
Would YOU like to stitch this pattern? If so, be a follower and comment below saying you want to be entered.
If you mention the giveaway on your blog, comment again telling me you did so, and if you win, I'll throw in some SECRET EXTRAS. :-)
If you just want to comment on the stitching without being entered, those comments are appreciated too. ;-) I'll draw a name on August 20.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
oooo nice chart as it does suit you all ... I had to open a pantomime years ago singing "are you going to Scarborough fair parsley sage rosemary and thyme .... remember me to one who lives there she was once a true love of mine ...."
take care and happy stitching :) love mouse xxxx
Your stitchery is nicely done as usual. I like the design and think it is something I would have time to complete. I am a little slow at cross stictching lately.
Hello
Beautiful stitching!
Beautiful! I don't do cross stitching but I admire the lovely work created by others.
That is soooo cute! I'd love a chance to win that one. I'll be sure to post about your giveaway, as well. ;-)
What a cute design. Love your stitching. I would love to be entered in your giveaway.
Thanks, Linda
I don't know how to cross stitch, but my mom used to be very good. Yours look very nice.
sandie
That chart is gorgeous and perfect for you :)
Aww it is so cute ..lovely stitching xxx
Beautiful finish! I know that you will find a great new home for this chart!
Very nice cross stitch. Have a good day.
Best wishes Molly
That looks lovely :) I can't put my name this time, my to-stitch list is to big already :p I need to finish some things before adding more! LOL
A beautiful stitching and yes, it´s perfect for you!. I would like to enter in your giveaway and I´ll post about it on my blog.
Here it is so hot too!!
Hugs
Oh it's adorable! Please enter me! I will post a link on my sidebar. :)
~McKenna
What a cute pattern Parsley...please throw my name in the mix. I will be anxious to see it again when you've done the finishing work. Thanks!
Thanks for leaving me a comment! As a Rosemary, I could definitely see the appeal of this project - it looks great!
Your doggies are adorable and look very loved and content!
Parsley,
This is the PERFECT stitching project for you!
Your Friend,
Deborah
FairfieldHouseNJ.com
What a darling stitch - who wouldn't want to stitch it?
Count me in ;)
I posted your Giveaway in the sidebar of my blog :)
ooo, cute! I'd like to be entered.
That is an adorable chart! I'd love to be entered, and I'm glad to find your blog to keep up with!
This is perfect for the two of you! I love these little stitches! I am heading over to the thrift store to see if I find any fun bargains! :)
That is a perfect stitchery for you!
Very generous of you to pass it on too!
Please enter me and I'll post on my sidebar!
Thanks!
Christine
Post a Comment