Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The POOPY curse


Do you remember in January I posted THIS photo of 'poop-bag on the roof'? (I had tried to toss it over the fence and missed.)

Well...this was yesterday:


Let the jokes begin.

It was LIGHT poop.
Well...'it' may have hit the light but it didn't hit the fan.
Let there be light POOP, and there was.
Well, that just STINKS.


19 comments:

stellaroselong said...

Wow those are the kind of things that happen to our mom!! At least you were brave enuf to post it for the whole wide world to see.
stella rose

Intense Guy said...

Someone needs more working out during spring training! The ol' pitchin' arm isn't in top form yet.

LOL!

Beth said...

LOL!! Just as long as it didn't hit the fan.

Anonymous said...

OOps!!

Hope you managed to get it down ok.

Primitive Stars said...

You are so funny, made my morning.....What a poopy shot, Francine.

Unknown said...

Wow a direct hit. Is that stitching piece back at yours again? LOL! OMD lucky it didn't hit the fan. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

PeggyR said...

Oh my gosh that is funny! I know about throwing them!

Linda said...

Oh Parsley, you are too funny. Thanks for my laugh of the day.

Linda

Sweet Tea said...

Ewwwwwww!
Just too darn funny!
Great sit-com material!!

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, lol

Simply Victoria said...

So funny! Thanks for the laugh! :)

Anonymous said...

So, do you wait for it to fall or do you get out a ladder and go up and get it? I don't know which I would do! LOL!

Pam in IL said...

Too funny! Just imagine where it would have landed if you had aimed for the light, lol.

Mii Stitch said...

Funny!!! Where is it going to end up next? :D The cross stitch is travelling but the curse has stayed with you :D

Fairfield House said...

All I can say is thank goodness there wasn't a person standing there!
Your Friend,
Deborah

Carolyn NC said...

Too funny!

Julie said...

Oh no, I'm sorry but I have been smiling reading this.

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness! How I needed this laugh tonight!

Thank you. :)

Meari said...

LOL! What a load of poop.