I am joining a group of bloggers to wish Cathey a happy blogaversary with pumpkins...PINK ones!
Sending hugs to Cathey (Pumpkin), Gaynor, and others here in the blogging community who are in a battle with breast cancer. You ladies have no idea how you've touched all our lives.
Love and prayers...
Friday, September 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 comments:
Sweet! I am joining you in prayer.
Gosh, wasnt expecting that! Thank you xx. I love the pink pumpkin...how on earth did you find it! I am thrilled for Cathey...I have been up from 7 am watching the reading list...the odd pumpkin here or there as other parts of the world reached am first....and gradually, like the whole globe lighting up, pumpkin after pumpkin! Amazing and a really nice way to show Cathey how important she is to us!
Lovely post Parsley x
It is truly so sweet x
Friends are a blessing indeed!
stella rose
I join you in prayer for your friends.
Hear, hear to Stellas' comment. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly
I don't have any pink pumpkins to offer but I will remember your friends in prayer.
Love,
Deborah
Pink pumpkins Yay !!!
I'm with Gaynor , it has been incredible to see the pumpkins popping up all over the world .x
Lovely.:)
Hugs.:)
:-)
Hi Parsley! It is really neat that there are pink pumpkins... I wonder how they taste? Different or the same as ordinary? Thanks for joining this Celebration for Cathey! It IS amazing to watch the posts appear with the same title! Hugs!
Wonderful pumpkins!
Such a wonderful post for Cathey!
Love your pumpkins :) lovely post!
Prayers and well wishes from me to Cathey as well, as I am walking the breast cancer path too. Love those pumpkins! =)
That is awesome!! Can't say I've ever seen a pink pumpkin before :)
Brilliant pumpkin!
Post a Comment