Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Harvest Exchange Received


Wendy at 'Savage Threads' is a new stitching blogger and I was lucky enough to get a package from her through Dixie Samplar's Harvest exchange. She really paid attention to what I like (pumpkins) and she got me some trims, a pattern from my list, flosses and two BEAUTIFUL hand made stitched pieces. Thank you so much Wendy! I love everything.

If you haven't met Wendy, go see her and welcome her to the community.




22 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Lovely gifts - I took your advice and became a follower on Wendy's blog but I cannot see where to comment on her posts.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wow, you hit the jackpot
Benny & Lily

Simply Victoria said...

Nice gifts!

Wendy S. said...

Thank you for such kind words Parsley! Happy you liked everything.

@Kaisievic, I made a couple of changes to my settings I hope this fixed the comment problem. =)

Anonymous said...

Parsley,
Awesome Exchange from Wendy!

I still don't see where we can leave comments on Wendy's blog.

WELCOME Wendy to the Blogging community!

Catherine said...

Lovely goodies!

Mouse said...

very nice goodies you got ... off to go and pop over and say Hi :) love mouse xxxxx

Valma said...

wow,a very great exchange
lovely goodies received from Wendy
the little pillow is adorable
enjoy & welcome here Wendy =)
hugs from France to you both
xxx

Julie said...

That's a great parcel your partner put together for you.

pam said...

Great exchange. Enjoy

Unknown said...

Lovely and enjoy it Parsley. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Mii Stitch said...

Great goodies!! Love that little pumpkin ornament :)

Chris said...

What a wonderful exchange! I will go check out Wendy's blog :)

Intense Guy said...

Nice! Great pumpkins!!

Pam in IL said...

Wonderful exchange!

Anonymous said...

Wow Parsley you hit the jackpot! Wendy is very generous.

Your Friend,
Deborah
FairfieldHouseNJ.com

Carol said...

Such a delightful bunch of goodies from Wendy... I'll certainly go check out her blog :)

Furry Bottoms said...

Dont forget she included chocolate! I just went over there and you know, she's tailored to be your friend, definitely. She cross stitched a tardis!!!

Furry Bottoms said...

Doesnt look like you can leave comments on Wendy's blog, so hopefully she'll see this. WELCOME WENDY!!

Mary said...

What a fun, generous exchange. Enjoy your treats. The pumpkin ornie is adorable.
Welcome to Wendy!

dixiesamplar said...

Woohoo, loving the exchange goodies my friend! So glad everyone is enjoying this year's exchange too!

It's always nice to welcome a new member to our wonderful blogging community of stitchers and crafters.

cucki said...

Very sweet goodies..
Big hugs x