Welcome to my blog. Here I will share the many 'seasons of my mind' over dogs, cross stitching, my Christian faith, and random things that make me smile.
Parsley, Thank you for the seven smiles today! f you look fast at the picture of Trixie, there appears to be a halo over her head! LOL Your Friend, Deborah
Dome of these remind me of my Nellie Belle. She hates to go outside in the cold so we keep newspapers in the back bathroom for her. She's a girl with her own mind too--will not happily wear sweaters, will not drink out of a bowl-- has to drink out of a plastic umbrella holder for the picnic table. Amazing how the canine members of our family can take over. lol!
Working on November
-
Cottage Garden Samplings *"November's Chrysanthemum"* has been languishing
in my UFO for a couple of months now. I worked on it last night and
managed ...
27 comments:
This post made me laugh. They are all so cute :)
Aw poor furbabies being shamed. Okay I admit it I smiled.
ROFL!! Love it especially April's!!
Love it, I have two dogs and I think they cover most of those too.
I know you are innocent
Lily
Oh I love it Parsley. Thank you for the giggles.
Linda
OK, I really am LOL'ing at this one. I know that you have a houseful of scamps, imps, and rascals - but they're awfully cute!!
xo
Oh my goodness! This is hilarious! It reminds me of one of my favorite children's books about dogs, Once I Ate a Pie. You MUST get it!
Cutie pies! Awww!
Love and hugs!
Heather
Very cute post.
LOL. Very funny!
So sweet!!
Thank you for the giggles, Parsley. I love their expressions.
Robin in Virginia
oh those little darlings :o)
They are all so cute...
hugs x
I laughed while reading the wordings and seeing the dogs poses.
That made us chuckle first thing this morning. Nice one Parsley. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly
Aww that was funny, and so lovely ... had me wondering what comment each of them would have put on a pic of you??
Such cute doggies!! I love the shot of Rosie!
Aww! Dottie Dog says she expects me to vacuum the rug everyday because vacuuming is just fluffing it up for her to roll around on, lol.
Oh this was so funny!!!
stella rose
;) April actually looks embarrassed.
Awwww....Sweet furry friends.
I'm looking forward to the next installment: "Only One of Many Reasons I'm Wonderful."
Hugs to you, my friend.
Jackie
Funny! Were you guys stuck inside due to more bad weather? lol
Parsley,
Thank you for the seven smiles today! f you look fast at the picture of Trixie, there appears to be a halo over her head! LOL
Your Friend,
Deborah
Dome of these remind me of my Nellie Belle. She hates to go outside in the cold so we keep newspapers in the back bathroom for her. She's a girl with her own mind too--will not happily wear sweaters, will not drink out of a bowl-- has to drink out of a plastic umbrella holder for the picnic table. Amazing how the canine members of our family can take over. lol!
ROFL!!! Poor puppies :-)
such a cute and funny post
they are all so different but all very sweet
xxx
So sweet!
Post a Comment