Sunday, June 10, 2012
Paws and Stripes GIVEAWAY!
Here's my current progress on my newest project: Paws and Stripes Furever by Stitchy Kitty Designs.
I just LOVE it! It's stitching up quickly and I'll have it ready before Independence Day decorating. I'm stitching on 28 ct Monaco, using DMC threads and I plan to frame this piece. I will use a heart-shaped flag button in the middle of the blue paw.
Now...I would like to GIVEAWAY this gently used pattern to one lucky person. I will also include a little extra smile...a flag button for your piece!
Rules:
1. Be a public follower and comment saying you want to be entered.
2. Please, mention my giveaway in a post or on your sidebar so others can join in. You'll get a second entry if you comment again telling me you posted about the giveaway.
3. Reward Entry: If you enter AND I see you've commented anytime in the last month, you'll get an extra entry as a thank you for being here. I appreciate my loyal readers and their comments.
I'll announce a winner on July 4th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
41 comments:
That is beautiful, Parsley! But since I would never do the stitching, I am not going to enter. BUT, it is a great giveaway, especially to a patriotic dog lover - that's me, except that I don't do stitching. Someone will enjoy this!!
That is absolutely adorable!! I would love to be entered into your giveaway. I hope to do a blog update soon but I will repost if I do. Oh and I definitely am a follower!! Love your blogs!!
I love that design - how fun! Please count me in; no blog to post on, but I think I've commented. Thanks foe sharing.
Aw, that is adorable!! Don't you love stitching on Monaco?
I'm not entering your giveaway, but I'm sure some pet lover will be thrilled to win the chart :)
Very cute talented lady
Benny & Lily
A lovely idea. I don't have the talent for stitching. Some lucky person will enjoy it.
Very sweet design Parsley!
Your stitching looks great.
Someone will give this chart a new home :) I have too much else to stitch right now.
Have a great week!
Good morning Parsley! I love this design, please enter my name in. I will be sure to mention it on my blog and come back and tell you. You know I have commented more than once in the last month. :)
I'm back Parsley! I posted about your giveaway with a link to it! Have a super day. :)
What a cute giveaway! Please include me :)
I've included a bit on my recent MM update. :)
Oh, and I've been a follower for a while, too.
That is really and totally adorable!! I like how the colors work out very well all around! :)
I won't enter, since I don't stitch, but I still wanted to express my appreciation for this beautiful piece of work!
Hello How are you? I like your blog it's the first time I have been here I found you through a friends blog. I have become a follower. Please enter me in your generous giveaway of a beautiful pattern!
Oooooh, pick me please!! I love anything Americana and puppy paws are so sweet.
I am a follower, of course, and will mention it on my blog as well.
Thanks!
Cute pattern! Don't enter me in the giveaway. Some other animal lover will be glad to win it.
What a cute pattern!! I've become a follower and would love to be entered in your drawing! I'll share a post about your give-away on my facebook, since my blog is really lame-o and no one follows it! Thanks!!!
Ok, shared the link on my facebook page! You can see it if you add me: Pam Sargent Koontz
:o)
That is a very cute and fun design.
I put a link to your giveaway on my sidebar. Have a great day!
So cute! I would like to be entered in the giveaway. I would love to stitch this.
Hi Parsley, please count me in your cute giveaway, I am a follower.
hugs, Kaye
I have also posted about the giveaway in the sidebar of my blog.
http://kittenstitching.blogspot.com
What a cute design! I would love a chance to enter your giveaway. I am a follower.
Oh...and I am off to post a link on my giveaways tab as well. Thanks again!
What a sweet pattern. I am a follower and would love to be entered.
Oh I LOVE it!! I am a public follower, and would love to be entered!
Thanks!
~McKenna
mckmuff@gmail.com
I posted a link on my blog's sidebar: http://chiccrafting.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
McKenna
mckmuff@gmail.com
I entered above but now I have also added you to my sidebar of my blog!!
Stitch on!!
I just recently found your blog and became a follower. I would love to be entered in your giveaway.
Thank you, Linda
Adorable, count me in! I'll blab about it on my next post.
Hugs!
What a cute design! I am a follower and would love to be entered in your giveaway. Thanks!
Carolyn
that is the cutest design ever! I would love to participate. Please add me for a chance
Lovely giveaway! I dont't want to enter as I'm not really planning stitching in these colors (european, you know:-)).
Lovely pictures of the house. And that salad looks so great!
First part of my message was right, second part was for Astrid. Sorry, maybe better start to drink a lot of coffee:-)
I've been a follower of yours since you did the secret penpal exchange, which I might add was so much fun!!
I would love to be entered in the drawing for this adorable pattern. I am off to post about it on my blog now ;)
I just finished posting about your giveaway on my blog!! Good luck to all who have entered.
I'm a follower of your blog and would love to be entered in the drawing. Thanks.
Very CUTE design! I will have to look for it sometime. I do not wish to enter this drawing though. Good luck to everyone who does enter!!
I am a follower can you please include me in your adorable giveaway thank you so much!
I love looking back at your posts!
Post a Comment