Wednesday, May 29, 2013
New Project and New Pet
Here is my current stitching project. It's A Christmas Carol Sampler by Primitive Hare Designs. I'm using 'Midas Touch' colored fabric from Needleworker's Delight. Love it!
I also wanted to share a pic of my daughter holding her graduation gift. I had originally said "no" but her Dad and I talked and HE brought her home this sweet little mouse friend. My daughter is so very happy and we all think her new mouse, Nettle, is precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
Parsley,
I love the new project. You have a great start.
Awww..your daughter's graduation present is cute!
The mouse is sweet looking. A very unusual pet.
Your craft work is always fabulous. You are very talented. Yikes a mouse. I would be so after that. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly
Nettie is a pretty little mouse.
stella rose
Great start on your new project. The mouse is adorable.
I think I need a scorecard - to keep track of all the pets in your barn er... farm... err... house!
:)
Aww cute..little fellow..❤❤❤
Sweet project x
Parsley Hi, your new project looks interesting, I've not seen that pattern before
Nettle is so cute! My sister had a pet mouse once - she even trained it to come to her when she tapped her finger on the ground. Mice are great friends!
Seems like a perfect gift for a perfectly wonderful girl!
GOD BLESS!
It is a cute little mouse. So excited that your daughter is graduating.
A pretty piece of fabric and a nice start on your new project! What a sweet mouse, and I love the name. :)
Beautiful Sampler!
Nettle is a cutie!
Love the new project; Nettle is gorgeous!
Yes! on the project.
Errr... no on the mouse! I'd spend all of my time standing on a chair for sure.
I love your new start. We had rats one time as pets, but I'm not sure about a mouse.
Linda
Aw! As long as it stays in its cage right? Happy Wednesday to you!
I just love this design! Can't wait to see your progress on it!!! I know Nettle is loved so much by your daughter! She has such a good big heart!
Awesome new project.
Your Primitive Hare piece is really looking nice. I like the fabric you chose to use. It works really well.
Looking good!
Benny & Lily
Wonderful new start!
Sweet Nettle :)
Beautiful fabric on the new start.
Eeeek..... A mouse!
That is a gorgeous project. I will have to look the pattern up and buy it
Love the fabric, it looks good so far!
Nettle does look sweet, maybe I should have kept our little mouse the cats found. He was a cute little mouse with an attitude!
Both are cute! The sampler and the mouse!
Post a Comment