Welcome to my blog. Here I will share the many 'seasons of my mind' over dogs, cross stitching, my Christian faith, and random things that make me smile.
Working on November
-
Cottage Garden Samplings *"November's Chrysanthemum"* has been languishing
in my UFO for a couple of months now. I worked on it last night and
managed ...
9 comments:
LOL funny. Stumped with the tune. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly
tee hee! You got me too. ;)
Oh Cookie! Great job
Snorts
Benny & Lily
Aw.. what a cutey pie!! I can't hear on this office computer (no sounds allowed by the boss) - will try later at home. :)
Something Trekkie? Something about going boldly where no man has gone before?
OH! I know this one...
Star Trek Voyager
Yes, I admit it. We are trekkie geeks/nerds in this house. hehe
(Cookie is too cute!)
Adorable! See, dogs aren't just cute, they can be incredibly talented!!
XO
Aw, so cute.
What a hoot, a great director of music, and such a sweet face.
Thank-you for sharing.
Catherine
Post a Comment