I can't wait to blog this event after my challenge is complete. Today a couple of people will be surprised. Squee! Join me if you will and let's spread LOVE around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my blog. Here I will share the many 'seasons of my mind' over dogs, cross stitching, my Christian faith, and random things that make me smile.
14 comments:
This is a lovely idea, we could all do with a little extra kindness in our lives. xx
What a wonderful idea!!
Parsley,
I try to do this everyday of the year.
Your Friend,
Deborah
FairfieldHouseNJ.com
We so look forward to hearing about what you do. Do tell and don't make us wait too long. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly
Count me in my friend! =) Henry and I did our nursing home visit this morning,so one day down, 13 to go! ;)
Love this idea!
Great idea! I've already got several in mind. WooHoo!
What a wonderful idea!
What a great idea! Good luck with your challenge. xx
Can't wait to read about your journey!
Our mom has such a funny story about random acts and how she tried to do that one day at walmart....she will have to repost it this month in your honor.
stella rose
can't wait to read about what you do
but it really seems that you're not only challenging this way in February...you give a lot all year through....<3
xxx
You have a huge heart and it's made of gold.
:)
You always do lots of kind things for lots of people. xxxx
Post a Comment