Welcome to my blog. Here I will share the many 'seasons of my mind' over dogs, cross stitching, my Christian faith, and random things that make me smile.
Working on November
-
Cottage Garden Samplings *"November's Chrysanthemum"* has been languishing
in my UFO for a couple of months now. I worked on it last night and
managed ...
13 comments:
HUGS
Amen!
Our pastor tells us that all the time.
When you don't know anything else to say, say, "Jesus."
Love you, my friend.
J.
Thinking of you. Take care.
Best wishes Molly
JESUS! Amen! Thanks.
Amen Sister, Hugs Francine.
Lot's of love for you sweetie
xxxx
True.
stella rose
Amen my friend.
Incredible incredible - who is this?
Amen.
Hugs.
and "what would he do" along with "cares".
I hope you and yours are doing okay - I'm sorry I've been such a poor friend.
Yes, Parsley. Jesus, Only You can bring the JOY that doesn't come naturally...
GOD BLESS.
Post a Comment